Oil & Gas technical day program:
On Wednesday April the 5th and Thursday April the 6th, 2017, Protem invites professionals who use Pipeline equipments in their line of business to its Technical Open Days in Etoile sur Rhône (France).
On this occasion, the Protem teams will present their range of Pipe Facing Machines from 4" to 48". Live demonstrations will be made during that days.
On this days, the workshops will be:
- The major issues of the true cost of welding preparation and the utility of using the proper equipment
- Which are the consequences of a not appropriate welding preparation?
- Why the welding preparation is so important?
- Which risks could occur and which weld and non weld methods shall be implemented to repair defective pipelines?
- Which criteria shall enable the pipeline operators to choose the most proper bevelling equipments?
- What are the new challenges of Oil & Gas pipeline in the world : state of pipeline worldwide and current projects
- Protem PFM from 4" to 48" - a cost-effective, high-quality solution
- A new 38"-48" PFM model - when quality is the prevailing objective
- Boost your productivity with the Protem Outside Clamping PFM for heavy wall thicknesses more than 2"
- Protem Customer Service: experts by your side
How to come to the Technical Open Day:
- You can arrive to Protem by plane.
If you land in Lyon, you can rent a car at the airport. One and half hour drive from Lyon airport to Protem.
If you land in Paris, you can take a TGV (French High Speed Train) to Valence TGV train station (Two and half hour). A staff member will pick you up at the train station.
- You can arrive to Protem by train.
You need to arrive at Valence TGV train station. A staff member will pick you up at the train station.
Where to stay for the night:
ZA les Basseaux, 95 Rue Marcel Champion, 26800 Étoile-sur-Rhône
+334 75 57 77 50