We are proud of PROTEM reputation for reliability, responsibility, and providing an exceptional customer experience. It is therefore everyone’s responsibility to live up to the trust that is placed on us by making ethics an absolute priority every day.
Through their daily behaviour, in the course of their professional duties, in business relationships and with all their contacts, employees must promote and apply the Group’s fundamental ethical principles. The PROTEM´s ethics charter is to be applied for the permanent or temporary employees of the Group’s entities, any person seconded to a Group entity by an outside company, and for the Company Management of the PROTEM Group.
- the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the additional protocols;
- the conventions of the International Labour Organization (ILO);
- the guidelines of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) for multinational enterprises;
- the United Nations Convention against Corruption;
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
PROTEM encourages individual development, both professional and personal. Team spirit is particularly highly valued, and is based on open and constructive dialogue, which strengthens cohesion.
Company Management commits itself to inform its employees about its objectives and challenges, in order to facilitate their involvement in Company life.
PROTEM is also committed to providing everything required for the health and safety of its employees in the workplace.
Employees of the Company are informed about the rules they are required to observe themselves. They are also aware of the fact that these rules are also to be observed from all our industrial partners.
PROTEM is a sustainable Company. Our core values have been formalised over the past 50 years and we will definitely continue to daily implement them.
We are responsible for improving our Customers’ efficiency by providing solutions that protect, support and safeguard their projects.
Our core values are:
- Health & Safety for all our employees and industrial partners;
- Discrimination is strictly prohibited;
- Psychological and/or sexual harassment are strictly prohibited;
- Compliance with the legislations;
- Social and intergenerational Equity;
- Accessibility for future generations. We are committed to sharing our cultural and professional heritage with young people;
- Preservation of the environment;
- Zero tolerance of unethical behaviour;
- Zero tolerance towards corruption.